Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





April 27, 2002


Welcome back to me

I know.. I know... it's been awhile since I've put an entry in my blog. What have I been upto?

Trip to CA...
The plane trip out there was a disaster. We boarded the plane 20 minutes after the scheduled departure. And then, we sat in the plane for more than two hours due to traffic on the runway. WTF? I know traffic in Jersey is usually bad, but I didn't know it extended to the fucking airport! I know it wasn't the airline's fault, but they could have handled the situation better. Like offer us food for example. Instead they offered us water. H2-fucking-O. What was that all about? No peanuts. No pretzels. Just water. And to top it all of, it was freezing in the plane that I ended up sick during our whole trip. Its the ultimate worst experience and the longest plane trip out west I've ever taken.

A week or so ago I went to the bridal shower of my friend Trish. It was a pretty mellow party. All the females in her family were there... grandmother, mom, aunts and cousins. And then there were the four of us - Katrina, Gail, Solaida and myself. Kat, as usual was on time. I arrived just a tad late. Gail was fashionably late (she had to take the subway so its understandable). And Sol, need I say it, was veeeeeeery late as usual.

It's such a rare event to have all five of us in one room. I think the last time we were in one room together was a couple of years ago during a barbeque that we hosted. Since then its been kind of hard for all of us to get our schedules in-sync. So it was kind of nice that we were all able to make it to the event.


My cat Coal always wants to be in the middle of things. I remember when I was wrapping up Christmas gifts, she sat right in the middle of the wrapping paper and she didn't budge until I pet her. Whenever we have people over, she's like the perfect host. She sits in front of the guests, stares at them, sort of saying "I'm watching you". And everytime I'm working on my computer while laying on the couch, she would always sit right next to me, just staring. And as soon as I pay her some attention, she gets right on my computer. She lies down on the keyboard and gets comfortable. I love that cat.

Ash, on the other hand, is very cool. I love her as well. She's very independent. She loves sleeping on the arm of the couch whenever I'm working. Everytime I go downstairs and she's there, she always jumps on the dining table and expects to be pet. Whenever we take them outside, it's always easy for us to bring her back. She just approach the door and waits for us to open it for her whereas with Coal, we always have to run after her.

Right now I'm watching Trading Spaces and they are both lying right next to me. Ash all relaxed, and Coal balled up right next to her, licking Ash's face. It's so peaceful watching them like this.

Okay - I have to go now and work on the top that I plan to wear to Trisha's wedding. Ciao for now!

G. @ 4/27/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter