Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





March 13, 2002


Top 5 fave sites
When there's not much work to do at the office, I'm often found at my desk with headphones on, eyes fixed right on my monitor. You wonder what I'm upto? No, I don't have money to pay for XXX sites but below is a list of sites i often visit that are just as bad (in their own little way):

5. Iwon.com - coz I "might" actually win
4. Z100.com - coz it blocks the noise around me (of course I wear my headphones when I listen to it). Plus I win their contests once in awhile.
3. Dalnet Forum - To keep in touch with old friends
2. Travelocity.com - to check out vacation packages that I can't afford
1. Rissah's web site - for my daily dosage of laughter


G. @ 3/13/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter