| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
March 21, 2002 That's Amore! So I was talking to two of my good friends about this very complicated but really inspirational word - Love. How do you know when you love someone? Or better yet - how do you know if you'll be able to be with someone and not end up killing them at the end of the day? Some people find love after a kiss... that magical caress of two lips, sort of sealing a fantasy forever to be enjoyed. Others realize a connection never to be broken after a first glance into someone's eyes which becomes a window to that person's soul. For others, it's the fact that they survive a drive across the country and came out of the car alive. A friend of mine is in the brim of finding out if she's finally found THE one. She's been in a couple of relationships that ended up in shambles. During those relationships, she experienced both pure joy and happiness and the utter shame of sorrow. I mean, who doesn't? Anyone who engage in a relationship and expects ONLY good things to come out of it is purely mad and should be institutionalized. Anyway, after her last relationship, she's decided to give dating another chance. And during this period, she met men ranging from one who is mental-hospital-commit-able to one who could be Mr. Right. Mr. Right treats her right. Keeps her feeling needed, wanted, desired. I'm happy to see her in cloud 9. But at the same time, I'm weary that she might get hurt again. Her reply when I expressed these feelings: "Times like this make it worth it"... Does it really? Can a good day banish a whole week of horror and pain and vice versa? I suppose. Is it only when one embraces their sorrow and pain would they be able to experience pure happiness? Some call it denial. Others call it - well. Love. Weird.
G. @
3/21/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|