| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
March 05, 2002 Nelly Fartado and a bunch of other bs Last night I went to a Nelly Furtado concert with my friend Kat. What a lame concert. First of all, Kat and I were like the only two people there that only knew 2.5 of her songs. But that's ok, it seems like she only has 5 songs in total so i guess we know 50% of her songs. So since she was lacking some tunes for her performance, they started playing all these old hip hop songs. I'm talking about OLD hip hop songs. So Kat and I finally get in the scene, right, and then she steps back onto the stage wearing what looked like a white, shiny, satin-like jacket and a cap made of the same fabric except in hot pink and started rapping to the songs. We're like "Wtf she gotta ruin the mood for?". During about the same time, there's this girl that threw up just in front of us. Perfect. We're listening to a girl from Canada rapping to some old-ass hip hop song and now this - throw up smell. Just great. Good thing it was ALMOST the end of the concert. Honestly, I don't know how Kat and I managed to stay there that long. I mean, we had an OK time rolling our eyes as we watch everyone around us screaming "I love you Nelly" in between breathe while they sing with her. Oh, and I've noticed that she doesn't really like words. If you've ever heard any of her songs, it's more like "Ratatatat..." or "Bowowow" or "A ring-a-ling-aling". Stuff like that. Maybe that's a dialect in Canada? I don't know. Anyway, thank goodness the tickets were free. Oh, and the highlight of our night was seeing Jay-Z. That's pretty cool. I was just having a very involved conversation on AOL with my friend Trish. We were talking about how people that work in trendy restaurants look trendy themselves. So, is it because waiting on people is the new hot job for trendy-looking people? Or is it because they failed in modelling that they had to resort to this kind of work? Like "oh, i couldn't go into modelling coz my pinky nail is sort of crooked" Trish and I have daily conversations like this. which made me think of starting my own web log. So, welcome. Don't mind my ramblings. Actually, I don't care if you mind.
G. @
3/05/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|