Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





March 11, 2002


Monday... Monday...

Usually my Mondays suck. But today started out great! I woke up late (I always wake up late), got to work late, but then everything changed. I still wear my head phones to tune out all the noise around me. But today, I spoke with my friend's parent who owns a law office in Manhattan and now I feel much better.

A little background, if you allow. My brother used my sister's car to drive his friends home to brooklyn when this imbecile hit the car. My brother was completely sober when this happened (he doesn't drink). I can't say the same for the other guy. But of course when my mom asked the cop to test him for DWI, he couldn't because he didn't have a test kit. My ass! Its more like he wouldn't! If you don't have a test kit, then drag his sorry ass to the precinct and test him there! But no. Besides the fact that my mom raised the concern about drinking and driving against this moron, he also was driving WITHOUT HIS INSURANCE information. Now, ask any decent police office office (not much of them left) and they'll tell you that the guy should have been given a ticket for that. But the cop just let him go. Lucky for him my brother didn't call me - i would have raised a ruckus if i found out he was let go for that. You might think that I'm making a big deal of the fact that he's driving without his insurance information. But say a black guy was caught in an accident and he didn't have his insurance information with him, the cops would be all over him for that!

Anyway, my brother said the guy ran a red light. Now, if my brother is a sorry-ass SOB, I wouldn't believe him at all. But my brother is a good guy. He sings for the church choir. Works at the church bookstore. Good son. Good brother. Good guy! So I believe him when he says that the guy did it! Meantime, the guy denies everything and blames my brother and tells the cop that my brother was the one who cut the light. Mother f*cker. My brother has 3 witnesses to testify against the bastard's lying ass! Plus, they can testify that he bribed my brother $1.000 bucks to pay for the damages. Now, you can see that this guy is a total moron. $1,000??? Give me a break! That won't even pay for the freaking medical bills my brother is paying for right now for his physical therapy because of the harm his dimwit self inflicted on my brother! The worst of it is that his insurance wouldn't even pay for the damages to the car which, by the way, my sister uses to get to work and school so that she doesn't end up stupid like this guy! So, now we sue. We sue his sorry ass. And we sue his insurance for backing his stupid ass.

Did I mention he's going to hell?

G. @ 3/11/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter