Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





March 07, 2002


Lameness and such...

This is not right. I know too many lame people. I am surrounded by them, left to right, back to front. I keep my headphones on just to drown the noise. Their noise. "Why are you so quiet?", they ask. I say back to them "Why the hell would I add to the noise? If I don't have anything good to say, why should I open my mouth like other people?". Then I put my headphones back on.

Today is just not right. And it's only 10 A.M.

Today's prayer would sound like:

Lord, don't let me hurt them.

That sounds about right.




One-armed Bandit
I broke my wrist end of January. How did I manage to do it, you ask? Well, snowboarding. That's right - I broke my arm while pulling a 540 on the half-pipe... Of course, to those who know me will believe this is very far from the truth. But I did break my wrist snowboarding, just not while doing a fancy move. In any case, it's been a real bitch doing things with only one good arm available. For example, last night I was at the gym (this is is true - for realz!) and i wanted to lift weights. So I had an 8 pound dumbell on my right hand and a one-pounder on my left. I felt so stupid it's not even funny. I would have tried a heavier weight on my broken wrist but it felt like my hand was going to come off. Anyway, I can't wait until I have full use of left arm. And when that day comes I will miss the following:

- Telling people that "I have one broken arm but i still have two good legs to kick your ass"
- Asking people to do things for me (sometimes because I can't do things myself, other times just coz I'm lazy to do them)
- Having something to bitch about and people actually feel bad about it


G. @ 3/07/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter