| Way Out. |
| you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that. |
| contact me: email | looking back: my archives | get your own blogger |
|
my thoughts. exactly. |
March 13, 2002 Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah... It's Wednesday - two days from when I actually leave for Virginia. Yay! I'm driving there by myself to visit a couple of friends. It should be fun since I haven't seen Melissa in like 4+ years, David in like 6+ years, and Patricia in like 4+ weeks. These three people are some of my very good friends that I've met on the Internet. Weird huh? We've kept in touch over the years even though IRC is out of our systems (thank God). Melissa is a very good friend of mine. Back in the days we called each other "sis" coz that's the kind of bond we had with each other. We took a trip out to California together - met a lot more people from IRC. She's come to visit me out in NY multiple times and I visited her a couple of times while she was in Maryland. Never got the chance to visit her in Jacksonville while she lived there. Why? Well, what's in Jacksonville? hehehe just kidding. Anyway, even though I haven't seen her in years, we've managed to keep the connection. David, on the other hand, is a different story. I met him through FIND then kept in touch with him through IRC. I also visited him a couple of times in Virginia and he took a trip to NYC to see me as well. We've had a little falling out but once in awhile, I remember, I'd get a phone call at 7:00 in the morning and it would be David telling me about all sorts of stuff (new girlfriend, new kid, new job, etc...). Even though he tends to wake me up, it's always nice to hear from him. Now if there's one person I'd always make sure to keep in touch with, it's Patricia. I met her through IRC as well. But unlike Melissa and David, Patricia lived in NYC so it wasn't like I had an excuse to lose touch. She and I had way too many trips to BBQs (we were broke), Jersey, and were mostly responsible for taking care of out of towners when they visited. I remember a trip we once took - Chicago. That was wild. There must have been 15 people staying over at the apartment we stayed at - atleast 4 of us were from out of town! We froze our asses of while we were there... but we had fun. So, it's not true that everyone on the Internet are psychos. Don't get me wrong, these 3 people are demented in their own ways - but i love them. They're good friends to have =).
G. @
3/13/2002
--
0 comment(s) --
Post a Comment
Comments:
Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself --
layout by: nyokiglitter
|