Way Out.
you call me a bitch like there's something wrong with that.











            my thoughts.
                            exactly.





March 26, 2002


Annoyance Level Hits 10

For realz man. I'm annoyed. I sent an invite to my friends for a brunch at my house a week or two ago and so far only 2 of them has replied. WTF? How hard is it to say - Yes we'll be there to devour the good food that you'll serve, or say No I'd rather sit at home and count the holes in the ceiling. Anyway, I sent an email to the same group of people basically saying the same thing.

Another reason why I'm annoyed is because of this weather. IT'S FUCKING END OF MARCH! Why the hell is it snowing outside??? WHY???

G. @ 3/26/2002 -- 0 comment(s) -- Post a Comment


Comments: Post a Comment
layout name: express yourself -- layout by: nyokiglitter